We are looking for Designers with strong digital UX/UI focus that can join our multidisciplinary multinational design team in New York City.
We would like you to be:
- Open-minded and curious.
- Have empathy for real people and needs, as a source of interactive solutions.
- Have a proactive approach with a problem solving mindset.
- Passionate about collaboration and not afraid to go outside of your comfort zone or discipline, in order to support design solutions.
- Comfortable in utilizing design processes to meet and explore the project goals.
- Live and breath design, art and culture with an interest in the evolution of digital experience.
- Humble enough to take direction, brave enough to offer critical feedback.
- A personality that enhances the team spirit.
- Have 2 – 3 years of professional experience as a Visual Designer/Graphic Designer with focus on digital design.
- Experienced in digital methodologies and design processes, from concept to wireframing and prototyping through to integration of final design.
- Have experience and knowledge in working with digital desktop/app/mobile standards and principles.
- Have excellence in aesthetics, with an eye for detail through final execution and pixel perfect delivery.
- Have knowledge about advancements within and around the field of visual design, brand expression and digital UX/UI.
- Present a portfolio that showcases quality of your work and highlights your approach.
- Experience to deliver projects that meet the needs of the client, project scope, budget and timeline.
- Have ability to explore visual design and user experience through narrative, prototypes, UX-videos and or/other mediums.
- Ability to speak for yourself and your work within the group, team and with clients.
- An interest in coding and the development of interaction design, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.
- An interest in motion design and animation.
- Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
- Wireframing and information architecture experience
- Adobe After Effects (advantageous)
If this sounds like a position for you, show your interest and portfolio by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org