BaseNYC is in search of Brand Strategists to work with our growing team. As a Strategist working with Base, you will lead a wide range of strategic projects. We will look to you to embody a Base mantra of being “Creatively strategic, and strategically creative,” translating client problems into branding solutions by weaving research and insights into meaningful and ownable brand stories. Specifically:
- Be responsible for developing compelling strategic narratives and recommendations, and building client relationships.
- Help clients to create a truly unique brand story and experience that is uncompromisingly and “100% YOU”
- Develop deep insights connected to client businesses and brand opportunities and create strategic solutions across platforms. Always seek creative and innovative ways to create iconic brands that are fresh, contemporary and relevant.
- Lead, ideate, and write: Strategic Workshops, Interviews // Brand Strategy & Positioning & Statement // Brand Personalities & Tone of Voice // Activation Ideas
- You must possess a deep and broad knowledge of branding and design-related industries including art, architecture, fashion, and more.
- 5+ years creative experience
- Team player
- Proactive. Positive. Rigorous.
- Equal parts creative & strategic thinker
- A restless thinker with a desire to challenge, surprise and stretch those around you
- Be culturally engaged and perpetually curious about the world around you.
How to apply
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject header “Freelance Brand Strategist”
- A CV and portfolio in PDF format
- Your contact information