- You are able to think of and articulate engaging concepts at an early stage of a project.
- You can communicate these concepts in a way that inspires the team and the client.
- Your narrative skills make you an excellent storyteller.
- You have a strong sense of direction when it comes to a concept and are it’s guardian throughout the entire design process.
- You have a way with words.
You like to play with them.
- You work well with others.
- Your sense of humor is visible in your work.
- You have an understanding of how communication works and are interested in the world of design and branding.
- You are perhaps working in an advertising agency but are tired of that environment.
- You believe and follow Base’s philosophy and work ethics (see BaseManifesto).
At least 2 years of experience, preferably in the field of communication.
French but English copywriting skills are highly anticipated.
How to apply
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject header: “BaseGVA Conceptor”
- Your CV and portfolio in PDF format.
- A short motivation note.
- Your contact information.