Internships at Base Geneva are full-time for a 3-month period. During your time with us, you will work closely with our design team on various projects. Assignments will include researching and implementing design concepts, participating in creative meetings, and assisting in developing presentations.
Your application will be evaluated on the following criteria (in this order):
- Quality of your portfolio. Base employs the top design talents in the world. We look for the same in our interns.
- Cultural fit. As with any organization, it is important that you blend in with the team, and vice versa.
- Interest in Base. We look for people who have a specific desire to work for Base and have an interest in learning our design methodology.
- Fluency in French. At a minimum, a strong working knowledge of French is a must.
How to apply:
Please send the following
- A PDF version of your portfolio or your website URL
- Your contact information
- The time period that interests you
We thank you in advance for your interest in Base and for considering us for your internship.